Saturday, February 28, 2009

exercise 2 - daughter's version

"I hate my life. I'm a spoon. All I do is get food on me and then go into a human's mouth. It's disgusting!"

Then they just give me a bath in the dishwasher. I hate the dishwasher.

Suddenly the diswasher responded, "Well then, I hate you too."

Spoon was startled, "Hey you weren't on, how could you hear me?"

"I may not be on, but I can still hear." dishwasher responded

"You were eavesdropping weren't you?" spoon accused

"Was not"

"Were so"

"Whatever" dishwasher said

"Eavesdropper...Eavesdropper" spoon taunted

"Stop It!" dishwasher commanded

"Why don't you make me?" spoon challenged.

"All you do is just give me bath so I go into a dark room" spoon said.

"I would rather go into a dark room than sit here all day washing you guys. I hate it! I hate it! I hate it!"

Spoon responded, "But in that room all you do is sit in one spot nothing else."

Dishwasher said" But that is all I do. I have no choice. Whatever, I am done talking with you."

"Bye"
"Bye"

No comments: