Monday, September 25, 2006

Welcome

Yes I have grabbed a corner of this internet world to put down my own ramblings, thoughts, memories and perhaps at times even rantings. I read somewhere recently that in a few years, a blog address will be as common place as an email address. Since I already have multiple email addresses I figure it is time for me to start collecting my blogging addresses as well. It isn't as if I have so many work/online/personal accounts that yet one more username and password would make a difference. Although I must admit I am rather irked regarding a few accounts that I no longer can access because I have forgotten the particulars and my choice in "hints" were obviously only apparent to me at the moment I created them.

Thus here I am...grabbing my new blog...not even certain what I will put here yet.

No comments: